BMC Software and its employees are dedicated to making a difference in the communities in which we operate. We pride ourselves in helping our neighbors through supporting numerous charitable programs and humanitarian activities.
As a result, we have focused our community relations efforts in those areas where we believe we can have a meaningful impact on the community and BMC Software's employees. These include supporting programs that encourage social services and health/ wellness.
For more information on BMC Software's community relations initiatives, please contact us at Community_Relations@bmc.com.
Some of BMC Software's Partnerships
- Capital Area Food Bank
- Family Eldercare
- Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Junior League of Austin
- Literacy Coalition
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Houston
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Greater Houston Zoo
- Girls Scouts of America
- Houston Children's Charity
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Houston Police Foundation
- Houston Technology Center
- Indo American Chamber of Commerce
- Memorial Hermann Foundation
- Target Hunger
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ankur Vidyamandir - School for Special Needs Children
- Anantha Sishu Vihar Orphanage
- Cry - Child Relief and You
- Mahaguru Educational Trust
- Nivara - Old Age Home
- Rakum School for the Blind
- Seva Sahyog
- Veena Vani Educational Trust
- Kamina Tel Hai Youth Center
- Pardes Katz Community Center
New York, New York
- Asian American Cancer Support Network
- Children's Discovery Museum
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Open Heart Kitchen
- Sankara Eye Foundation
Washington, D.C. Area
BMC is a global leader in software solutions that help IT transform traditional businesses into digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive advantage.
Meet our company leaders.
Dedicated to seeking, maintaining, and improving relationships with our suppliers.
Find consolidated information about BMC’s intellectual property, privacy policies, corporate governance and compliance, and agreement terms.